Guard Of Tarsonis Index du Forum
Guard Of Tarsonis
forum des Guard univers IO

Guard Of Tarsonis Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Graphic Design Major? I Need The Vanagon Font ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guard Of Tarsonis Index du Forum -> Partie externe -> Le coin des artistes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jackneeson

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Juin - 14:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Graphic Design Major? I Need The Vanagon Font Répondre en citant

Hello,

Answer your original question about using the images on your site:it will be easier to use jpgs of the artwork than to actually code a font as was pointed out upthread. you can have someone lay out the images of the words you wnat and then use the images instead of text, this way each visitor deosnt have to download an entire special font to view your page.This latter part being very important for having a site that isn't slow as hell for any user trying to access it.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/archive/index.php/o-t--t-655490--start-20…
Video production agency

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Juin - 14:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guard Of Tarsonis Index du Forum -> Partie externe -> Le coin des artistes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006