Guard Of Tarsonis Index du Forum
Guard Of Tarsonis
forum des Guard univers IO

Guard Of Tarsonis Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Life Insurance for person with false "Alcoholic" ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guard Of Tarsonis Index du Forum -> Partie externe -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ClintBarton

MessagePosté le: Mar 29 Mai - 07:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Life Insurance for person with false "Alcoholic" Répondre en citant

Hello,

A good friend of mine named Frank is not much of a drinker. However, last summer he did go to a concert with me and consumed mass quantities of alcohol as he was having a good time. To the extent that he felt bad enough the next day to go to a local clinic where they ran an IV into him for hydration and gave him some pills to take for a couple days. This winter he applied for some life insurance though a big company we've all heard of. This was to supplement his employer-provided life insurance which required no medical investigation. Apparently the doctor in the clinic diagnosed him with alcoholism (even though the guy drinks maybe two nights a year) and his life insurance application was denied based on big insurance company's "background check" that revealed said diagnosis, and life insurance companies don't want to insure people who get drunk every day. Knowing that I know he is not a boozehound, he asked me for advice on how to proceed with getting more life insurance. I have no idea how to cancel out or get around the false diagnosis so I figured I'd ask here. My understanding is that being denied for life insurance previously is pretty much a deal killer on any subsequent application. Will he be able to get life insurance at a normal rate? 

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.bogleheads.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=186265
Best video company

Thank you

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 29 Mai - 07:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guard Of Tarsonis Index du Forum -> Partie externe -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006