Guard Of Tarsonis Index du Forum
Guard Of Tarsonis
forum des Guard univers IO

Guard Of Tarsonis Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: How to deal with an alcoholic employee? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guard Of Tarsonis Index du Forum -> Partie externe -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ClintBarton

MessagePosté le: Mar 29 Mai - 07:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: How to deal with an alcoholic employee? Répondre en citant

Hello,

Ok, the actual situation is that one of our clients just fired a contractor of ours for coming in reeking of alcohol multiple times. This situation was news to me, I'd not seen anything like it from him before. Fortunately, he is just a contractor, so I'm letting his real firm handle those issues and I'm just dealing with the client fallout (joy). However, that got me thinking. I was seriously considering hiring this guy full-time once we had the demand. What then? What if this had happened after I had done so? How do you deal with an alcoholic employee? Especially one so otherwise exemplary that you are loathe to get rid of him? This is of course further complicated by the fact that said employee is public-facing.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=169728
Product video company

Thank you

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 29 Mai - 07:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guard Of Tarsonis Index du Forum -> Partie externe -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006